dimarts, 1 de març del 2011

Lexus LFA





The Lexus LFA is a sport car from Lexus, the luxury cars of Toyota that is a Japanese brand.

The Lexus LFA features a V10 engine, 4.8cc, six-speed and bodywork carbon fiber mostly. It's possible to buy this car but is not cheap, the price of Lexus LFA is 415,000 euros and only there 500 vehicles.

I think that this car is incredible because is very beautiful, is very faster and I like so much the Japanese cars (Toyota, Mitsubisi, Nissan, etc.).

If I was rich I buy it this car, I think that is a excellent car to have in your garage and you can go to Germany to prove this car in the roads because there aren't speed control.

2 comentaris:

  1. Only do you like luxury cars from Japan? What can you say about a Lamborghini Murcielago or Gallardo?

    For me those cars really are beautiful, and are also the fastest out there. If you do not believe me look at these two pictures and you will see that I'm not lying. In addition, the brand of Lamborghini is most famous than Lexus.

    I am really agree with your opinion of buy a car like them and go to germany, going very faster and listening songs like "Highway to Hell".

    Murcielago:
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNSi1_AQgTohf_PE4_tIUFXgQYeIKkDz4upEwEId9w_yvdqZHo

    Gallardo:
    http://autos-carros.com/wp-content/gallery/cars/lamborghini_gallardo.jpg

    See you in class.

    ResponElimina