diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

My birthday

Today is my birthday and I have been driving my buggie car every day and know I write this for my blog.

My buggie is incredible, very faster and I am very funny with the results. Although the car works, I must work harder to finish the project completely because there are things that don't work properly.

I have not celebrate my birthday today with my friends I will celebrate the next weekend that is the carnival. I would like to celebrate in Jaén with my other friends further because those friends likes me and never we celebrate together.


I hope that the next weekend will be unforgettable and also I will have the car card to go to the carnival. Now I put the video that I recorded to my brother and I hope that you like it.

1 comentari:

  1. Happy birthday to you Mr. Muñoz. I hope that you are enjoying your day. As you know, when people are eighteen years old have a lot of new rights but a lot of obligations too. For example, you'll drive a car, but you can will go to prison.
    Finally, as you said, the next Saturday we will celebrate your birthday and we'll enjoy a lot.

    ResponElimina