dimecres, 11 de maig del 2011

CRISTIANO CAN GET A RECORD?



Yesterday my favourite team Real Madrid won agains Getafe 0-4 and Cristiano Ronaldo maked three goals. This player is incredible because the last Saturday he maked four goals and this is very important to win the Golden Boot.










Now he has more goals than Messi, five specifically with 37 goals in league. Telmo Zarra ( of Atletic Club of Bilbao) and Hugo Sánchez ( for Real Madrid) have the historic record with 38 goals in league.






In my opinion I think that now is more difficult make goals in the Spanish League but I'm not sure, anyway I hope that Ronaldo will get more goals that these incredible players Zarra and Sánchez and will be difficult to break this record.




For me Ronaldo is a extraordinary football player and no one like him. Let's go Ronaldo you can get this!

































Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada