dijous, 12 de maig del 2011



Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic is a country to South America and is a well place to pass a good holidays. Moreover this country is very beutiful because have a lot of incredible beaches, a well culture and also I meet a men to this country.



On the other hand If I go to Dominican Republic I will see him and he can take me and we will go to the beache and Santo Domingo, the capital of this country. As Dominican Republic is the most important exporters of rum, I will buy a rum bottle because is more tasty and more cheap than Spain.



I think that Dominican Republic is a fantastic place to visit and also I never I left of Europe. In my opinion the price is expensive because is far but If you bring 1000 euros you will be the king of Dominican Republic during your holidays because you will can buy a lot of things and do whatever you like.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada