dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE 2010




I think that I was getting better on this year, in all areas. In the orals presentation I think that my freedom, my pronunciation and my vocabulary are better as well the podcast because the last one is much better than the podcast of last year because I’m not so nervous to talk. About the exams, it’s more complicated and I think I have maked a good progress for this course, and in the last review I got a 6. In the writing I was learning a lot of the new expressions.




For me “English class” is the best your say that I made in this course and the oral presentation “My research project”, part of the second term. As regard the activities more helpful I think that the blog, although it’s difficult. Help because is the fifty per cent of the mark, you have time to prepare yourself and also improve the level of English of the person in general, and with the oral presentation you can improve the vocabulary, pronunciation, the nervous, attention, etc.




I think that all the activities of the course are good, because if not it doesn’t exist. Of course all the activities are helpful, for example reding, listening, the activities that we do in the Idiom Class.




In general it seems all good and you learn a lot. But the more funny is the Blog, because you can give your opinion about a lot of subjects. I think apart from to be a interesting is more important for learning and is a good opportunity to get a good mark because you have a long time to do it.




I have been happy to do again "your says" and augment my level of English a little bit.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada