dimecres, 4 de maig del 2011

Euthanasia


Euthanasia is the intentional killing of a dependent human being, supposedly for his or her benefit. This can be both by act or by omission. Euthanasia often arises polemic between the people that defend it and those who are against it.





I agree to this practise because is the person that want to pass to another life. I disagree therefore with the merciful who say that a person's life is very important, is true but I think that the person suffering a disease must decide What to do with his life and also inhuman suffer so.




In my opinion government must change the law there nowdays because I think it isn't well thought, is a one thing with which I disagree but isn't the only.




I hope that the new government change this law because is insane to let a person suffer so, and also I hope that my friends give their opinion about this problem and and comment on my blog.









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada