dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

MOTO GP




MotoGP is the world showpiece motorcycle speed mode. Since 4 years ago I see this competition and I really like because is very exciting, and also I have so much fun.



Before watching Moto GP I saw Formula 1 and also was exciting but after, was boring because ever won the same and my favourite pilot Fernando Alonso didn't win.



On the other hand my favourite Pilot of Moto GP is Jorge Lorenzo because he's crazy and therefore he risks much and for me, is incredible his way of driving beacause is different to the rest.


Furthermore Moto GP have different categories, depend of the engine and there are three categories 125cc, 400cc and 800cc.


In my opinion is a good sport and also interesting, I think that If you see this competition you will like and you will enjoy a lot, because in racing can happen anything and can change all.





































Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada